Lynn Symansky, United States Equestrian Team member and CCI**** rider, has over 27 years of experience with horses as a trainer, coach, and top-level competitor. Lynn and Donner have been teammates since 2008, and have accomplished many milestones along the way.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 2016 Olympic Team Traveling Reserve
- 2015 Team Bronze medalist at Aachen CICO
- 2014 World Equestrian Games team Member
- 2013 5th Places at Rolex Kentucky CCI****
- 2011 Team Gold Medalist at the Pan Am Games
- 2015 Highest Place OTTB at Rolex Kentucky CCI****
- 2013 Donner named The Chronicle of The Horse, and Eventing Nation’s Eventing Horse of the Year
- Top 15 at Pau Horse Trials and Burghley CC14*
Being nestled in Middleburg, VA, Lynn uses Dr. Kent Allen and his team at Virginia Equine Imaging for the veterinary care of her horses.
We had the pleasure of connecting with Lynn to hear about her experiences with PulseVet’s shock wave device. Lynn commented, “I have extensive experience using VersaTron shock wave therapy with Dr. Kent Allen for Donner. From rehabbing injuries to ongoing maintenance, the results have been truly miraculous. We only trust PulseVet in my stable for our shock wave needs and fine it to be a necessity at this level of competition”.
To see the full ad, click here.
Visit our vet locator here to find a VersaTron user near you!
Good luck to Lynn and Donner in their upcoming competitions!