Too Sleepy To Zip Fun Facts
As the industry leader in shock wave therapy, PulseVet is often given the opportunity to work with some of the top vets, owners, and horses in the world. Champion stallion, Too Sleepy To Zip is one such example.
Too Sleepy To Zip has had positive results from PulseVet’s VersaTron, “We believe using the VersaTron shock wave therapy regularly during breeding season has certainly helped keep Too Sleepy To Zip happy and comfortable.”
His owners at BSB Quarter Horses, Shelley & Kim Donovan, and Hedy Levin, were kind enough to share some facts about him:
- Too Sleepy To Zip was an orphan. A nurse mare named Ernistine Will Buck helped raise him. His barn name was given in her honor-his friends all call him Ernie!
- Too Sleepy To Zip has produced World Champions in 3 breeds-AQHA, APHA, APHC. He is currently on ALL 3 LEADING SIRES list for producing the MOST WINNERS!
- Too Sleepy To Zip has had the same blacksmith for 16 years. Craig Harrison is talented, dedicated, and admired for his advanced skill level and years of experience working with the top equine athletes throughout the United States.
- Too Sleepy To Zip’s dam won the first ever Tom Powers Futurity in 1981. Her name was Too Sleepy Too. Did you know Too Sleepy To Zip has produced World Champions in Western Pleasure AND in Hunt Seat?
- BSB QUARTER HORSES is the ONLY FARM to earn the distinguished honor of having 4 horses in the NSBA HALL OF FAME breeding category. Ernie stands at BSB Quarter Horses in Sturgis, MI.
- Too Sleepy To Zip stands at BSB Quarter Horses in Sturgis, MI.
“We consider ourselves extremely fortunate, spending our lives caring for and raising many of the best horses in the industry. We treat your great mares like family here and sincerely appreciate your trust in us. We believe Too Sleepy To Zip is our “once in a lifetime horse.” His many accomplishments still take our breath away. He still makes the hair on our arms stand up, and we are still in awe of him, and will be forever grateful to share our lives with this very special horse we call Ernie. He has helped make our dreams come true. We always say THE PROOF IS IN THE KIDS!”
-BSB Quarter Horses
Shelley & Kim Donovan, and Hedy Levin
Stop by and see us at the Western Pleasure Super Sires booth at this year’s Congress Horse Show!
To find a vet who offers VersaTron shock wave therapy near you, visit pulsevet.com/find-a-vet/.
To see more fun facts about Too Sleepy To Zip and VersaTron shock wave, click here.